June 25th, 2020
As we enter Phase II in Toronto this week, we wanted to take an opportunity to thank our team and provide an update on our efforts to work safely amidst the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
While it certainly isn’t business as usual this season, our team has been operating safely since May 4th when the provincial government added landscaping and lawn care businesses to the essential services list.
Our initial backlog of lawn maintenance and garden clean-up jobs is now caught up and we are now able to accept new clients. New property care and mowing clients are getting same/next day service while our gardening and enhancement crews have a rolling two week backlog.
While we are now three months into this pandemic, please rest assured that our team continues to take COVID-19 seriously. Due to the nature of our industry, we are fortunate to have minimal (if any) physical contact with our clients or large groups of people, which is assuring to all parties.
Here are some of the precautions we have in place:
- Our office team continues to work remotely and we are measuring the majority of our properties online using Google streetview and satellite measurements.
- Quotes that require an in person assessment or consultation are being completed practicing appropriate social distancing and/or mask wearing procedures.
- We are scheduling only 2 people per crew per site. We will not have more than two team members working on your property at any given time.
- Any team member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who has come into contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms will not be allowed to work until they get tested and the results come back negative.
- We have provided masks to our team and made them mandatory in high traffic areas at our service centres.
- If you see our crews, please feel free to wave, but we ask that you keep your distance so we can keep them healthy.
We do not know what the future holds, but as history has proven time and time again, we are a strong society composed of communities full of selfless, kind and wonderful people.
Founder, Mr. Mow It All