While it certainly isn’t business as usual this season, we are happy to announce that we will be proceeding with our landscape maintenance season effective May 4th.
The provincial government added landscaping and lawn care businesses to the essential services list. We are now proceeding with our regularly scheduled lawn maintenance and garden clean-ups. Clients who booked spring garden clean-ups ahead of time will get a notification of when we will be out to service their property.
We are also accepting new clients! We are able to get weekly lawn maintenance clients setup for service same week however there might be a delay for gardening services as our priority is to service existing clients first.
Due to the nature of our industry, we are fortunate to have minimal (if any) physical contact with our clients or large groups of people, which is assuring to all parties. We measure the majority of our service quotes from our office using GPS. Some service estimates require an initial on-site assessment which will be continuing as normal at this time: however without any face to face contact.
Please rest assured that Mr. Mow It All is taking all appropriate precautions to keep our staff safe and our customers safe while continuing to provide service during this Pandemic. Here are some of the precautions we have in place:
- Our office team is working remotely and we have suspended in person consultations.
- We have reduced our crew sizes down to one person per truck per site. We will not have more than one team member working on your property at any time.
- Any team member exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or who has come into contact with someone who has it will be asked to stay home and we are doing our best to ensure they will continue to collect their full pay cheque.
- We have staggered our start times so that crews do not interact with each other at our dispatch points.
- Our teams are permanently assigned to specific gear and do not share equipment with other crews.
- If you see our crews, please feel free to wave, but we ask that you keep your distance so we can keep them healthy.
We do not know what the future holds, but as history has proven time and time again, we are a strong society composed of communities full of selfless, kind and wonderful people. As we witness nature’s amazing ability to rejuvenate and create life each spring we must not fall to fear and panic. We are optimistic and confident that our company, our community, and our country will use this opportunity to strengthen and unify.
Founder, Mr. Mow It All